Battery Hohm Work² 18650 2547 mAh - 25.3 A - HohmTech
The Hohm Work² 18650 format battery with QSP Li-NMC chemistry by HohmTech, has an autonomy of 2547mAh and a discharge capacity of 25.3 A. Performance adapted to regulated and unregulated mods with resistances greater than 0.14 ohm and power less than 73W
Recommended minimum resistance: greater than 0.14 ohm
- Use a suitable charger.
- Store your unused rechargeable batteries at 45%, with a voltage greater than 3.6V.
- Carry your batteries in a suitable case.
- Never short-circuit your batteries.
- Respect the polarity
- Avoid sources of heat (sun, radiator ...).
- Do not use a battery with damaged or torn heat-shrink tubing.
- Do not throw your used batteries in the trash, recycle them.