Hohm Work² 18650 battery from...
Battery Hohm Alone 18650 3309 mAh - 15.3 A - HohmTech
The Hohm Alone 18650 format battery with QSP Li-NMC chemistry by HohmTech, has a significant autonomy of 3309mAh and a discharge capacity of 15.3 A. Performance adapted to regulated mod with resistances greater than 0.23 ohm and power less than 44W
Recommended minimum resistance: greater than 0.23 ohm
- Use a suitable charger.
- Store your unused rechargeable batteries at 45%, with a voltage greater than 3.6V.
- Carry your batteries in a suitable case.
- Never short-circuit your batteries.
- Respect the polarity
- Avoid sources of heat (sun, radiator ...).
- Do not use a battery with damaged or torn heat-shrink tubing.
- Do not throw your used batteries in the trash, recycle them.